Happy Wednesday and Happy 4th of July! We hope you are celebrating by the pool or having a cookout with the family. Yes, today is a day to pop fireworks and spend the day in the sun, but this article will tell you a little more about the importance of this holiday and the best ways to celebrate.
What is the meaning of 4th of July?
For those of you who don't know, this day is important to celebrate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It is a federal day in the United States. On this day, the thirteen colonies officially declared themselves The United States Of America and were no longer part of the British Empire.
Some of the Best Ways to Celebrate the Day
What better way to celebrate America's independence than doing some of America's favorite thing. Below is a list of some of the best ways to celebrate the holiday with friends and family.
- Fireworks: Who doesn't love fireworks? Whether you're out in the country or on the water seeing fireworks is one of the best ways to celebrate the fourth.
- Parades: Small or big, parades are happening all over to celebrate this day. Do some research and see if there is one near you!
- Barbecues: No one needs an excuse to do a cookout with the family, but it's always a little better on July 4th.
- Picnics: Picnics by the lake... say no more! I'll be there.
- Concerts: There are so many concerts going on to celebrate Independence Day! Go listen to some good music with your friends.
- Baseball games: This one is best if you have a big family! Gather everyone up for a fun and exciting backyard game of America's favorite past time.
Eosera wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday! Remember to take advantage of this day and the history behind it. And don't forget about sunscreen... you're welcome!
Eosera is happy to announce our ear care line, Everything Ear Care!
Our products are available online on Amazon, in CVS stores nationwide and select Target stores.