Eosera offers a great place to work with a positive, fun culture and the spirit of adventure that comes with a startup that is growing fast. Every team member is a brand ambassador, helping us work toward our purpose of "healing humans." We foster a culture of innovation, exceptionally high standards, and true partnership with each other and all of our stakeholders. Are you interested in joining our team? See below for open positions!
Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Fort Worth, TX
About the Position
Eosera is seeking a marketing associate to join a small team during an exciting growth stage as they advance from startup to a fast-growing company with products now being distributed through CVS, Rite Aid, and Amazon. The ideal candidate has at least two years of marketing or administrative support experience in a business environment, an interest in a career in marketing or public relations, and enthusiasm for entrepreneurial adventure.
The marketing associate will work alongside the CEO and will initially take over day-to-day marketing tasks that are already in motion such as coordinating social media posts, facilitating production of press releases, and managing the online & print advertising. Upon successful transition of the current functions, the marketing associate will have the opportunity to contribute creatively to developing and executing new ideas and strategies to expand and improve upon the overall marketing function.
This new team member will enjoy a positive and fun entrepreneurial culture, flexible work schedule, generous learning and development allowance, and the chance to work alongside and learn from the CEO of a fast-growing company. Our interview process is rigorous, just as the job will be, to ensure both you and the team at Eosera have the chance to assess if this role will be a great match for your strengths. To apply, please send your resume and one short paragraph telling us what interests you most about this opportunity to: MarketingJob@eosera.com
Eosera is a biotech startup company based in Fort Worth, Texas, specializing in developing ear care products and aspiring to a purpose of “healing humans”. Founded in 2015, Eosera is a majority woman-owned company and a supporter of conscious capitalism. Learn more at EARcareMD.com
- Own and manage day-to-day marketing functions
- Prepare and execute an annual marketing plan
- Uphold brand standards in all communications
- Lead social media strategy and management
- Manage online store
- Liaise with advertising and public relations agencies on production of marketing materials, web site, and press releases
- Participate in industry conferences, including planning for materials and booth display
- Contribute creative ideas and drive continuous improvement of marketing strategy
- Be a brand ambassador for Eosera, fostering a culture of innovation, exceptionally high standards, and true partnership with team members and all external stakeholders
- Bachelors degree (studies in marketing or public relations is a plus)
- Basic design skills in PowerPoint and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a plus)
- Ability to thrive in the ambiguity often present in an entrepreneurial environment
- Joyful demeanor and solutions orientation toward challenges
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Must be willing to become a subject matter expert on our products and how they work