Scroll to find out more about your ears and how they can stay healthy!
Learn the nasty truth about the cotton swab that feels so magical. We HEAR it's not a great idea to put them in your ears.
It's EARresponsible to neglect your ears. Maintaining a healthy ear is as important as any other part of the body. That's why we created EAR CARE MD®, a comprehensive line of products for all your ear care needs. Our ears allow us to hear the laughs of children, sweet melodies from our favorite musical acts and "I Love You's" from those who matter most to us. When we fail to give our ears the attention they deserve, we run the risk of hearing trouble, pain, irritation or tinnitus (constant ringing in the ears), just to name a few.
How to Take Care of Your Ears
- Use earplugs when you are around loud noises such as concerts, ball games, lawn mowers, or chainsaws.
- When listening to music or watching TV, turn the volume down.
- Keep your ears dry to help reduce the risk of harmful bacteria in the external ear canal. Excess moisture can create an environment for bacteria to grow and harm the ears.
- Stop using cotton swabs in your ears. A little wax in your ear is healthy and important. It is a naturally occurring substance that lubricates and protects the inside of the ear from dirt, bacteria, and anything else that might try to sneak its way into the ear canal.
- However, excessive earwax or impacted earwax can create sudden or partial hearing loss, tinnitus or leave your ear feeling full. If this is the case for you, EARWAX MD would be the perfect solution to clean your ears and help relieve your pain.